Friday, June 25, 2010

Bringing Change Alive to a Friend in Need

One project I've been working on this summer is a first for me: Learning the how-to's, planning and now creating the framework for an online fundraising campaign. It's for a best friend's sister struggling to beat breast cancer *and* pay her medical expenses.

I haven't been able to give it my full focus (always hard for me to start something I can't give 110 percent to), but I hope it will help.

The result -- still in development and not officially launched yet -- is Change Alive. I still have a long way to go in understanding how to conduct a successful campaign such as this, but my goal is to help lay a good foundation for Maureen as she moves forward in her process.

Official launch date is August 1st.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Want to stay connected? You can subscribe to PTSD Combat via Feedburner or follow Ilona on Twitter.
Later/Newer Posts Previous/Older Posts Return Home

Archives

Latest Content @ Ilona's Blogs

PTSD Combat




Change Alive